No one wants to be cramped while they’re out in the wide-open spaces. Thanks to the thoughtful design of the Guide Life Bunk House 4-Person Tent, all of your fishing, hunting, and camping adventures will be a whole lot roomier. This spacious camping tent, created with the editors of Outdoor Life, provides comfortable, true full headroom and includes a tremendous number of features that most brands sell separately.
Its cavernous 96 x 90 x 72-inch main living area, gear loft, and integrated vestibule/front porch mean you’ll have plenty of room to spread out, while a 12-pocket integrated removable storage system keeps additional gear and clothing stashed and out of the way.
- 3-Season comfort
- High-volume design with maximum standing room (96 x 90 x 72 inches)
- Integrated vestibule with innovative double-door/pass-through entry area
- Freestanding design for easy setup: 2 tent poles, 2 vestibule poles (vestibule needs to be staked)
- 2 Oversize access doors with a mesh zipper-top vent window
- Waterproof tent floor fabric wraps 16 inches onto sidewalls for maximum weather protection
- Rain fly with taped seams
- Integrated storage system with 12 mesh pockets (6 per side)
- Storable vestibule has two 40-inch-wide doors
- Zippered storm flaps
- Aluminum poles attach to tent with easy on-off metal clips
- Briefcase-style stuff sack with individual pole sleeve
- 7-inch aluminum stakes included
- Pairs with the Guide Life Mud Room/Camping Mat, Size L