Family tents must be sturdy, reliable, and comfortable, provide shelter from the elements and, of course, be roomy. The feature-rich Bunk House 6-Person camping tent exceeds those essential requirements—and will surpass all your expectations.
Great for just a long weekend or an extended lakeside family vacation, this three-season, full-size, designed with the editors of Outdoor Life, is a cavernous 112 x 96 inches with a 78-inch center height. An integrated vestibule/front porch with an innovative double-door pass-through allows for easy access, while a 12-pocket integrated removable storage system keeps additional gear and clothing stashed and out of the way.
- 3-Season comfort
- High-volume design with oversize height for maximum standing room (112 x 96 x 78 inches)
- Integrated vestibule with innovative double-door/pass-through entry area (vestibule height: 63 inches)
- Freestanding design for easy setup: 2 tent poles, 2 vestibule poles (vestibule needs to be staked)
- 2 Oversize access doors, 5 x 5 feet for easy in/out with mesh zipper-top vent window
- Waterproof floor fabric wraps 16 inches onto sidewalls for maximum weather protection
- Rain fly with taped seams
- Integrated storage system with 12 mesh pockets (6 per side)
- Storable vestibule has two 40-inch-wide doors
- Zippered storm flaps
- Aluminum poles attach to tent with easy on-off metal clips
- Briefcase-style stuff sack with individual pole sleeve
- 7-inch aluminum stakes included
- Pairs with the Guide Life Mud Room/Camping Mat, Size XL