The proper choice of a high-performance duffel bag is critical to every outdoor excursion – don’t take it for granted. Topping the list of must-haves is water resistance, ruggedness, ease of carry, and plenty of room. Whether you’re lugging hunting and fishing gear through the woods or clothing on an airplane, the Guide Life Cache Creek Duffel, designed with the editors of Outdoor Life, is lightweight yet built to withstand years of use for any adventure.
- Water-resistant heavy-duty nylon with waterproof welded TPU construction
- Large main compartment opening with easy access
- Zippered front and side pockets
- See-through lid pocket
- Reinforced nylon webbing daisy chains for lashing
- Reinforced and padded nylon webbing side handles for easy carrying
- Fully detachable padded backpack straps with sternum strap and sunglasses holder