Who says you have to be uncomfortable when you’re roughing it in the great outdoors? Our sleeping pads are like bringing a home mattress into your tent. Designed with the editors of Outdoor Life, the Base Camp Sleeping Pad features a thick, self-inflating pad, a soft plush synthetic micro-suede top with a nonslip sheet, dual brass valves for easy inflate/deflate, and a handy stuff sack for storage.
- 3.5-inch thick, maximum comfort, durable pad
- Soft, plush synthetic micro-suede top with a nonslip top sheet
- Durable 150D TPU-coated nylon bottom
- Dual brass valves for easy inflate/deflate
- Stuff sack and 2 Velcro straps for storage